All products have GS, CE, and EMC certification.
- Yongkang Making Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +86-579-87387696
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: +86-579-87385729
Safety testing and evaluation of a handheld laser range finder
1. Experimental procedures and methods [1
Irradiation R measurements were performed in an animal experiment, and each distance was measured first, and the irradiation amount was determined before the animal irradiation experiment was performed.
Since the amount of irradiation in the beam is not uniform, the laser safety test and evaluation should pay attention to the strongest point in the beam, that is, the strongest "hot spot". The test requires repeated scan measurements to determine where the hotspot is located. The amount of radiation on the strongest hot spot is taken as the dose on the measured distance. The wooden irradiance data is the average of 10 test numbers.
After the amount of irradiation is measured, two He-Ne light crosses indicate the location of the hot spot, so that the rabbit eye can be aligned for animal experiments. The rabbit eyes were examined before the animal experiment, and the normal eyes were used. Before the irradiation, 0.5% compound tropamide was used, and the average diameter of the pupil was in the range of 9.5-10 mm. At 1h and 24h after the rabbit's eye, two or more experienced technicians checked each other to determine the damage of the eye, and the diameter of the injury was measured with a grid ophthalmoscope, and the typical pathology was photographed.
2. Irradiation test and animal experiment. 202
(1) Total output energy measurement At the exit of the transmitting antenna, the average output energy measured is 79X10-J. The following experiments were performed under this output energy condition.
(2) The four-wave safety test is carried out at the island rangefinder at 50m and 100m respectively - the wooden white lacquer mark of 1.2x1.2m*, reflected by the target, through the optical system of observation, The measured irradiation doses on the vertical stand were 3.18x12-12J/ 'cm and 2.41X10-1*J/cm2, and the animal experiment was carried out at the same position, and 300 samples were irradiated, 1h after the photo. No damage was observed in the 24h examination.
(3) The safety test of the attenuating piece was tested under the condition of 50m from the range finder, and the performance of the three attenuation plates was tested. The measured data are shown in Table 1.