All products have GS, CE, and EMC certification.
- Yongkang Making Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd
- Phone: +86-579-87387696
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +86-579-87385729
Method and process for produce electric wall planer blade
The utility model belongs to the technical field of construction machinery and equipment, and particularly relates to a knife roller of a wall planer.
The electric wall planer is a tool for removing impurities such as paint or spots on the wall during wall construction or decoration. Currently, the commonly used method is manual removal by a shovel. The electric wall planer is driven by electric power to drive the knife roll to rotate. The impurities on the wall are cut. In contrast, the use of a electric wall planer is convenient and labor-saving. CN103306465A discloses a shovel wall machine, wherein the hobbling machine assembly is composed of a plurality of blades which are arranged one behind another in the axial direction of the drive shaft, each blade having a cutting edge which is opened in the width direction thereof and has the same width. Each of the cutting edges is sequentially displaced along the axial direction of the drive shaft. Although the shovel machine has strong chipping ability, it has the following disadvantages:
1. Since the width of the cutting edge is equal to the width of the blade, the shovel wall will be uneven, gaps will occur, the shovel wall will not perform well, and there will be residual impurities on the wall surface, which may require multiple rework.
2. Since the blades are close to each other without gaps, the putty powder under cutting during the actual use may easily accumulate between the blades, and the chip removal may not be performed well, thereby causing the cutting to be performed for a long time without a long distance;
3. The unidirectional arrangement of the blades will make the shovel wall machine easy to heat during use, and the load of the shovel is large. CN105201180A discloses a knife roll of a shovel wall machine, the blade of which has more than three cutter heads, an axial chip flute is formed between adjacent cutter heads, the blade is arranged on the drive shaft, and the phase Bushing spacing between adjacent blades. Although the cutter roller of the shovel wall machine improves the chip removal capability of the shovel wall machine, the structure is relatively complicated, the manufacturing requirements are large, the convenience is not convenient, and the cost is also increased.
Technical realization elements:
The purpose of the utility model is to provide a knife roll for a convenient wall electric wall planer with good chip removal effect and simple structure. The object of the present invention is achieved by a blade of a electric wall planer comprising a hob assembly and a drive shaft, the hob assembly comprising a plurality of blades, the blade comprising a base body and a cutter head, the cutter head having a width greater than the base body The width of the blades is sequentially axially staggered on the drive shaft; axial chip flutes are formed between the cutter heads of two adjacent blades; 45° ≤ the angle between adjacent two blades is ≤ 90°. Preferably, the base of the blade is provided with two cutter heads, and the two cutter heads are respectively disposed on opposite sides of the base body. Preferably, the angle of rotation between the adjacent two blades is 45° or 60° or 90°. Preferably, the cutter head is opened along the width direction of the insert, the cutting edge line of the cutter head and the axis of the drive shaft have an inclination angle of 5° to 20°, and the cutter head is fixedly coupled to the base body. Preferably, both sides of the blade are respectively outwardly convex, and radial flutes are formed between adjacent blades. Preferably, the center of the base body is formed with a circular hole and one or more key grooves. Preferably, the drive shaft is formed with more than one keyway 2 along the shaft, and each blade is sequentially connected to the drive shaft by a key. Preferably, one end of the drive shaft is provided with a positioning mechanism which is in close contact with one side of the blade; the other end of the drive shaft is formed with a thread, a nut positions the blade on the drive shaft, and a pad is arranged between the nut and the blade sheet.
The technical effect of the utility model compared with the prior art is:
1. The width of the cutter head of the utility model is larger than the thickness of the blade, so that the gap can be avoided during the actual use, and the impurities processed can be uniformly removed.
2. The adjacent two blades of the utility model are arranged on the drive shaft at an angle of 45° or 60° or 90°. Different from the unidirectional arrangement in the prior art, the chip removal channel can be directly formed to improve the chip removal. Ability. And the staggered arrangement can make the electric wall planer only touch one wall at a time in the actual use process, each cutting head cuts into the wall in turn, and does not need to cut in at the same time, so that the cutting force of the cutting head can be concentrated in each knife. On the head, it is easy to cut into the wall and it is not easy to get stuck.
3. The cutting edge line of the cutter head of the utility model and the axis of the drive shaft have an inclination angle of 5°-20°. This design allows the single cutter head to contact the wall at an angle during use. Face, focus on one point, easy to cut into the wall, increase the efficiency of use.
4. The two sides of the blade of the utility model are respectively outwardly convex, so that the chip flutes are directly formed between each two blades, no need to leave another gap, the chip removing ability is increased, and the structure can be made more stable.
5. The blade of the utility model and the drive shaft are connected by a flat key connection, and the blade can be firmly fixed on the drive shaft, so that the electric wall planer wall machine does not loosen during use, and the force is better applied to the wall surface. , enhance the effect of the electric wall planer wall.
6. The blades of the utility model are independent of each other, and the cutter head can be detached or damaged in the process of use, and can be easily replaced. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a blade.